Opened: Friday, 5 August 2022, 12:00 AM
Due: Friday, 12 August 2022, 12:00 AM
Create a link to share your app.
Creating a Link
To locate a file, you can type in the search bar at the top to see only a list of matching files (see the example on the right, where only "U1" files are shown).
- Make sure your project is saved.
- Choose "Open..." from the Snap! File menu, .
- Select the project you want to share from the project list (your current project is likely named "U1L1-ClickAlonzo").
- Click "Share," and then click "Yes" to share. Then click "Cancel" to close the menu.
- Now, the URL (the link) at the top of the browser window has changed. Copy the new URL, and email it to yourself. When you have time, you can send it to someone else to share the project.
If you change something in the project after sharing it, the changes are reflected in what other people see. You don't have to re-share it.
If you are working with a partner, make sure you both have a copy.
Saving a Copy of a Project
The partner has a copy—not a shared file. So, if one person changes the project their account, it will not change in the other person's account; they will need to save it to their account again to have the change.
Change who is logged in to Snap!
- Open the cloud menu, , and choose "Logout." Don't leave the Snap! window or exit the browser.
- Let your partner log in to Snap!.
- Save the project in the second partner's account so that you both have a copy.
- Change who is logged in to Snap!
- 5 August 2022, 5:24 PM